Recruiting: Part-Time Toronto Circle Coordinator
We're looking for a part-time Toronto Circle Coordinator!
We are seeking a The Toronto Circle Coordinator to build and grow a network of adult educators and community organizers in the GTA. This person will work directly with active local circle members to reach the broader goals and vision of the Righting Relations National Network. They will provide a solid
foundation for collaboration and shared leadership. They also contribute as active members in the Central Hub Advisory Council to provide guidance and direction for the Central Region (Ontario and Quebec) as well as providing leadership and feedback to Righting Relations at a National level. Feel free to download and share the job description PDF, available here.
- Coordinate and administer regional programming;
- Cultivate relationships and collaboration among and between local members;
- Support local network building through workshops, regular outreach and community building;
- Record notes of circles and meetings and ensuring all files are accessible;
- Ensure follow-up is completed; maintain participant lists;
- Meet and contribute to the Central Hub Advisory Committee as required;
- Participate in National committee meetings, participate in regular regional coordination meetings and assist with evaluation and reporting as required;
- Seek opportunities, alongside the Central Hub Coordinator, for future funding;
- Contributing to proposal writing as required;
- Lead regular orientation sessions as required.
The Righting Relations Toronto Coordinator will:
- Have familiarity with Indigenous and diverse cultural communities, key issues faced, and work through a lens of anti-oppression;
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills;
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Show collaborative and team building skills;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and take initiative while still being a strong team member;
- Have initiative and be willing to drive efforts forward collaboratively;
- Have proficiency or the desire/ability to learn google features: drive, docs, and sheets, also Zoom and other online tools;
- Have strong facilitation skills or a willingness to learn facilitation skills.
Durée du contrat
This is a 3-month probationary position starting in December or January. The Coordinator will work between 5-8 hrs a week and be on a flexible schedule and basis. The coordinator will work from home, and have their own computer. The rate of pay will start at $30 per hour.
This contract has the potential for annual renewal pending performance.
To apply please send a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and your resume to us by 9am on Monday December 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will also be considered on a rolling basis. Please include the job title in the subject line. If you require accommodation for the job application process do not hesitate to contact us to let us know what type of accommodation you need.
Publié sous :
Central Hub, coordinator, hiring, job posting, recruitment, Toronto, Toronto Circle